Attrs by index
To discuss or ask questions about this article, select the discussion tab above.
This method can be used to fetch attributes from a recordset just returned from sync_fetch and it should be faster then dob_by_index method, because it doesn't need to create full dob in memory, but only specified attributes. It can be called in Spell Code using send_wait method.
- timeout - how long (?in seconds?) should the method wait for finishing the method (0 means infinite)
- recordset - object returned from sync_fetch method
- start_index - from which index do you want to iterate? Must by between 0 and item_count-1
- end_index - to which index do you want to iterate? Must by between 0 and item_count-1
- attrs_num - number of following attributes
- attributes - each attribute of fetched object you want to return should be passed its name as a string here
On success the resulted list is filled into a global array msg as follows:
- msg - SD system attribute used for enumeration (NEXT, LAST or EOF can be here)
- msg - item Persistent ID
- msg - empty?
- msg - index in the recordset
- msg - number of returned attributes (should be same as attrs_num)
- msg - value of the first asked attribute
- msg - value of the second asked attribute